Empower people and organizations to move beyond expectations through knowledge and digital tools.
He did hundreds of presentations in English, Spanish and Portuguese in about 50 countries, in 4 continents, helping thousands of people and organizations to win in more global and social world.
He was awarded “Most Outstanding Trainer in Europe” and “Most Outstanding Trainer in the World” by JCI.
Author of the books “Digital Marketing: Version 2.0” (available in Portuguese), “Networking – Your Professional Survival Guide” (available in Portuguese, English, Spanish, Romanian and Mongolian) and "Communicate 2.0 – The Art of Communicating in the 21st Century" (available in Portuguese, English, Spanish and Mongolian).
• Creator of the Knowledge Pills Methodology (KPM)
• Professor of Master and Post Graduate programs at ISEG, University of Lisbon
• Coordinator of the Post-Graduate course in Digital Marketing at IADE, IPAM of Lisbon and Oporto
• Professor Universidade Autonoma of Lisbon
• Visiting Professor at Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Iasi, Romania
• Invited Professor at IE Business School (Madrid), EADA Business School (Barcelona), ESERP Business School (Barcelona), Romanian American University (Bucharest), University Babeş-Bolyai (Cluj-Napoca), Constantin Brâncuși University (Targu Jiu), Universidad San Francisco de Quito (Quito) and Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador (Quito)
• Trainer and speaker in several events in:
• Europe: Portugal, France, Luxembourg, Germany, Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Ireland, United Kingdom, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Spain, Norway, Finland, Switzerland, Austria, Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova, Serbia, Hungary, Czech Rep., Slovakia, Greece, Turkey, Iceland, Italy, Malta, Cyprus, Ukraine, Georgia, Russia.
• Americas: USA, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Colombia, Bolivia, Ecuador.
• Africa: Egypt, South Africa, Tunisia, Angola.
• Asia: Korea, Lebanon, Syria, India, Sri Lanka, Saudi Arabia, Mongolia.
• Author of the books:
• “Marketing Digital na Versão 2.0 - O que não pode ignorar” (available in Portuguese).
• "Networking – Your Professional Survival Guide" (available in English, Romanian, Spanish, Portuguese and Mongolian).
• "Communicate 2.0 – The Art of Communicating in the 21st Century" (available in English, Portuguese, Spanish and Mongolian).
• "Liderar em Rede - O Guia Essencial do Líder Conectado" (available in Portuguese).
• MBA by the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
• Post Graduate in e-Business by the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
• Post Graduate in e-Learning Management by the Universidad Complutense de Madrid
• Post-Graduate in Marketing Management by the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
• Degree in Economics by the Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestão (ISEG)
• Member of the board of ISEG Alumni
• President of the Global Network Portugal of the American Society of Training and Development (ASTD)
• Founder and National President 2006 of the Junior Chamber International – Portugal
• Member of European Mentoring & Coaching Council - Portugal
• Certified Mentor by APMentor
• International Training Fellow (ITF 103) of JCI University
• Most Outstanding Trainer in the World by the 2008 World Congress of JCI (New Delhi, India)
• Most Outstanding Trainer in Europe by the 2008 European Conference of JCI (Turku, Finland)
• JCI Senator #68039
• HR Leadership Award granted by the 2008 Asian Pacific Congress (Mumbai, India)
"I met Filipe at the JCI European Conference in Maastricht and it changed my life. He has made a presentation about "How to be a perfect Networker". It was an inspiring session, fun and too short. I whish I could have assisted at his presentation in the next day. He doesn't only gave us very useful information about how to become a better person, he did it in a way that we will always remind. One day I would like to do presentations like that: in an easy, fun, and interesting way."
"It is not rare, in our organisation, JCI, to meet excellent trainers and speakers. But it is rare to meet individuals like Filipe. Filipe posses a profound and in depth knowledge of the human mind and human behaviour. He manages to establish immediate contact and maintain a very high level of rapport to all around him. I strongly recommend Filipe as a trainer, speaker and personal coach to anyone wanting to explore personal opportunities and development."
"Filipe is an excellent trainer. He has energy and passion for getting his participants to understand complex concepts. He truly cares about the people in his courses."
"I had the chance to work in different international seminars with Filipe Carrera, in countries as United States, Brazil and Portugal. He is a very competent and intelligent person with a current way of work. His trainings always had been very well evaluated in events that I coordinated throughout the last five years."
"I worked with Filipe on the training project for Polish government institution. It was extremely demanding client, but good cooperation and full professionalism of Filipe helped us to achieve success. I am recommending Filipe with certainty of his professionalism and commitment to actions undertaken."
"Filipe Carrera was in Lithuania a few times and made seminars for young Lithuanian leaders and business men’s. Seminars had big success they were very interesting, active, informative and actual for these days in business society. Filipe with big joy shares his experience and knowledge, and explains how must leaders and businessman expand relations and reach their main goals."
" I can say only good things and share only positive impressions after being present at Filipe's seminar in Maastricht, Netherlands in June, 2007. I was amazed by his active, involving way of work with the audience."
"Filipe is a very warm person. I worked with Filipe in Seoul, Monaco and Maastricht and know him as a very professional international trainer. His humor, training and coaching skills are special strengths of Filipe."
"Filipe, is an excellent trainer JCI. Also his statements about Marketing are very good. Good work, doing better by learning by doing."
"Filipe Carrera is a truly professional trainer with loads of insight and vision in his trainings. I can whole-heartedly endorse and recommend his trainings to everybody"
"I had opportunity to attend Filipe’s trainings during JCI meetings and it was great! He knows people, he is very passionate in all what he is doing and trainings are really professional."
"Filipe has a remarkable way of making his participants participative. During the trainings I have done with Filipe and observed him do it, none of the people attending have lost the energy-level, and people are very impressed with his training style."
"Great guy - knows what he’s talking about. He builds a pleasant atmosphere at trainings and delivers the message in an attractive, humorous way."
"I can recommend Filipe’s work in JCI. To learn how to build network from Filipe is a pleasure. Also he's work with E-learning is recommendable."
"Trustworthy person - You can count on Filipe. Great motivator and coach."
"Filipe is an excellent trainer with good structure, great people skills and a continuous, nice variation in his training methods. Real warm - real nice - and really (!) professional too Enjoy him whenever you can!"
"Filipe is a man who delivers. Again and again. As trainer, he creates the perfect learning experience that makes you understand the values and reasons to follow his ideas. I strongly recommend Filipe!"
"Filipe has become a strong motivation to me. My association with him made me to have great insight in training & coaching within our organization. "
"I recommend Filipe as a great trainer, presenter and coach. Moreover, he is such a humorous and reliable friend!"
Filipe Carrera is keynote speaker and a trainer with big experience in the business and academic world, that enables him to create a unique and fun learning experience.
All keynotes and seminars can be adapted to the specific needs of organizations and are available in English, Spanish, Portuguese and other languages (when translation available).