Social Learning – “Knowledge Pills Methodology – Making Knowledge Management Easy and Effective”
More than 80% of what we learn is not a result of traditional training, in a room, with a trainer, trainees and contents. As human beings we never lose an opportunity to learn with our peers.
Social Learning is a powerful mean of knowledge management, that will change the way we see the learning experience forever, going from simple e-Learning to we-Learning, so it’s time to prepare!
Filipe Carrera created, in 2003, the Knowledge Pills Methodology, a simple and effective methodology in knowledge management, using multimedia to capture tacit knowledge and allowing to:
• Reduce costs.
• Increase training effectiveness.
• Reduce time needed for training.
• Enhance quality of products and services.
The Knowledge Pills Methodology is now a European Project. See videos.
• Knowledge Pills Methodology. • Informal and formal training. • Using social networks. • Using multimedia to capture tacit knowledge. • How implement the Knowledge Pills Methodology in any kind of organization. • Improve service to internal and external costumer
• Keynote: 30 to 90 minutes. • Seminar: 1.5 to 3 hours. • Workshop: 3 to 12 hours. • Action-Training: Customize intervention where the learning experience is created through the analysis and solving of real issues. • Coaching: Individual approach.